My photo
I love to rant.Kpop/jpop is my escape from reality.And procrastinate is my full time hobby.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Confession #2

Here come confession #2..! :p

Honestly,I don't really like to wish people's birthday on this thing called Facebook.lol. It is a normal thing to do nowadays, when any of your friend's notification birthday popped up on your FB homepage, then you click on that friend's name and leave a Happy Birthday wish on her/his wall and etc etc.

I really don't do this thing. Oke, tipulah kalau kata aku tak pernah buat lansung. Ada jer aku wish to certain2 friends, but 'very the jarang' la. If that friend is close to me in real life, it's either I will SMSed her/him tapi kalau dah tengah ketiadaan kredit, usually memang aku wish on FB jer la. Cepat, senang, mudah dan FREE. ;)

I have no problem with people wishing birthday wishes on FB though. Sometimes, there are some wishes that are so heartwarming and I can really feel the honesty in it (haha,bajet je kau kan?). Oke, as a conclusion, to those friends on FB that I didn't leave any wish on your birthday, sorry+gomen+mianheo ekkk...hehe. ;p


3 comments:

  1. "hb (insert birthday boy/girl name)"

    ikhlas x? tu la takde keikhlasan dalam mengucapkan sesuatu, orang pun tak hargai ucapan tu.

    that's why aku pon hide aku nye birthday! hahak buat semaaaakk je

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...tau tkpe.bese la tu.klau kite tgk wall mne2 bday boy or girl,mmg pnuh la wish2 mcm tu..ikhlas xikhlas,yg pnting wish.baik hidekan bday,then tggu n tgk sape yg btol2 igt bday kite...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo..kalo camtu nak buat gak la :) hehe

    ReplyDelete