My photo
I love to rant.Kpop/jpop is my escape from reality.And procrastinate is my full time hobby.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Confession #1

I don't do blog just for the sake of 'collecting' followers or to raise money from Nuffnang. Here is the place where I transform some of my thoughts(mostly the random ones) into words and paragraphs.

Masih dalam proses mengenali alam blogging(haha,innocent gila kan bunyinye?) and I am not the person you can expect to write new entry everyday.But still,I welcome you my new followers and readers..!!As a newbie in this,I really am grateful if any of you willing to tell me any tips regarding blogging and blogspot. ;)

p/s:I named it as Confession #1 and you can expect more # coming.lol.

2 comments:

  1. aku pun nak buat camni la....
    confession #1, #2 dn seterusnya...
    menarik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...buat la weh.confession #1,takpun wordless wednesday cm yg nisah and hakim buat tu..haha

    ReplyDelete