My photo
I love to rant.Kpop/jpop is my escape from reality.And procrastinate is my full time hobby.

Monday, December 05, 2011

Daily life routine for now:

-journals searching/reading
-facebook+twitter+spazz
-back to journals reading (for 5 minutes)
-then 1-2 hours on fb+twitter+spazz

Oh,it's 5PM..Yeay,time to go home! :D

*sigh*

Sometimes I wonder if I am following the correct path.It is my childhood's dream to pursue MSc and PhD (InsyaAllah~).And here I am,struggling with the research works and the laziness.

Am I doing the right thing?to be honest,I dont know.But there's nothing I can do right now besides living this kind of life.yeah,sounds pathetic..but this is my life.Oh well,I love my pathetic life though!

やりたいこととできることは必ずしも別だはない

p/s:if only i have my own car,then i think this pathetic life of mine will get a bit better.LOL.alasan! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment