My photo
I love to rant.Kpop/jpop is my escape from reality.And procrastinate is my full time hobby.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Convocation

-skipped Raya entry since I dont think I'm going to write one about it.lol.Sadly,this year we dont have a complete family picture *sobs* since my oldest brother celebrate Raya with his wife's family in NS-

Let's proceed to Convo entry then..!

Mom and Dad,THANK YOU & あいしてる。。!

A キッス for you

and a キッス for you too..!
(sile abaikan muka buruk aku disini >.<)

Last but not least,Biomedicine boys and girls batch 07/11..! Tak cukup korum sebab ada yang tak dapat datang awal.huhu.
-for more pics,refer FB je la yek-

Good luck and all the best to my coursemate and also USM friends..!Hope we can meet again soon. <3

/bonus pic!!/ <--ayat bajet #retis kan?lol

My BFF from high school!O yeah,kami grad sesi yang sama oke! ^^
Nur Hazirah Nodin aka Eg/Jijie..sayang mu!mmuah2.haha.

5 comments:

  1. sesi sama sains gunaan la tu. bagus gak konvo ni. leh tengok gambar makpak orang lain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hakim:aah..dia sains gunaan..excited ak dpt grad sama2..haha.itu la kn,berkwn 4 thun,mse grad br dpt tgk muka parents kwn2 sume..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uteh:congrats kat ko jugak uteh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats ain
    tak sempat nak peluk cium ko
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete